Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
153 visits


AF12660397 started this conversation
how do I arrange for my wife a naturalized citizen of the USA to become entitled to my SS PAYMENTS AFTER MY DEATH
Click here to add your comment...
Check with your local Social Security Agency. They will be able to send you out the info. You can also look it up online and find out exactly where you live.
Talk to Sandav1